One of our local Richmond clients is seeking an API Developer with an understanding of REST API fundamentals and more.
- Understand developers’ needs and provide solutions that are tailored for them.
- Utilize quality assurance best practices for automated CI/CD systems to ensure service quality for API consumers.
- Architect API operations for scalability and automation.
- Write developer-focused tutorials and references to support developers and facilitate successful API adoption.
- Prior API design experience and an understanding of REST API fundamentals
- Experience with modern operations technologies (docker, chef, kubernetes), including network and cloud infrastructure providers
- Previous work with compliance-oriented enterprises (ex. HIPAA, PCI, etc.)
- A thorough understanding of CI/CD and QA best practices
- Ability to write and review effective technical documentation, such API service specs
- Ability to communicate with a customer’s technical and management staff
Smart Resources is a locally owned and operated company that specializes in the Richmond IT jobs market. We offer excellent benefits and first and foremost believe in supporting our consultants and clients to reach their goals. We value our long-standing relationships with tech professionals and top IT employers in the Richmond area, and we would love to meet you. If the API Developer position may be the right fit for you, please reach out and include available times for a face-to-face meeting along with your resume.