Smart Resources is searching for a qualified API Enablement Engineer for one of our local Richmond clients to assist their team with complex projects.
- Leverage experience as a DevOps Engineer as an API Enablement Engineer to assist on complex projects.
- 4 to 7 years of REST API experience, including executing, implementing, documenting, integrating, and supporting operations for a variety of API projects
- A background consuming and integrating SaaS or developing REST APIs
- Prior Experience in CI/CD automation using Jenkins
- A background in development, quality assurance, or operations
- Previous experience in modern operations technologies (docker, chef, kubernetes) and network troubleshooting
- Ability to write effective technical documentation such as tutorials and API call specs
- Ability to work/interact with customers’ technical staff
Smart Resources is a locally owned and operated company that specializes in the Richmond IT jobs market. We offer excellent benefits and first and foremost believe in supporting our consultants and clients to reach their goals. We value our long-standing relationships with tech professionals and top IT employers in the Richmond area, and we would love to meet you. If the API Enablement Engineer position may be the right fit for you, please reach out and include available times for a face-to-face meeting along with your resume.