Smart Resources is looking for a Salesforce Developer to design and develop custom solutions.
- Read and understand user stories based on requirements
- Design and develop custom solutions, including Declarative, VisualForce Pages, Components, Lightning, and Apex Classes and Triggers
- Developer code coverage tests for code
- Assist in the automated deployment of changes on the promotion path to PROD
- 3+ years of Salesforce custom developer experience using Design Patterns OR
- 1+ years of Salesforce custom developer experience AND 3+ years of object oriented development (JAVA or .NET) using design patterns
- Ability to thrive in an open and collaborative work environment
- Ability to effectively and efficiently communicate with a team
This is a contract-to-hire opportunity located in Richmond, VA. However, the client is open to remote senior level Salesforce Developers located in the USA. No Third Party Vendors or Corp to Corp.
Smart Resources is a locally owned and operated company that specializes in the Richmond IT jobs market. We offer excellent benefits and first and foremost believe in supporting our consultants and clients to reach their goals. We value our long-standing relationships with tech professionals and top IT employers in the Richmond area, and we would love to meet you. If the Salesforce Developer position may be the right fit for you, please reach out and include available times for a face-to-face meeting along with your resume.