Smart Resources, VA is looking for a SQL DBA/Analyst to assist with a Microsoft Dynamics ERP implementation. This is a great opportunity to assist one of our valued clients and own the data workstream for the project.
* No Third Party Vendors need to apply.
* All interviews will be in person at Smart Resources and the client site.
Primary duties of the SQL DBA/Analyst include supporting the data workstream of a MS Dynamics ERP program. Primarily responsible for supporting data configuration, data mapping and migration from current systems to Dynamics, and testing. Also, the installation, configuration, upgrade and administration of SQL Server databases. This is a project role within the core implementation team for the Microsoft Dynamics ERP Program and does not support day-to-day operations.
SQL DBA/Analyst Minimum Qualifications:
· Enterprise level SQL server database administration experience with SQL server 2008/2012/2014/2016 on Windows operating systems.
· Experience on large IT system design/build projects.
· Ability to write and understand technical requirements.
· Experience in managing and maintaining multiple database environments, master data tables, and data warehousing.
· Experience in Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP environments in Azure.
· Strong performance tuning and troubleshooting skills.
· Strong data migration skills Unix to SQL.
· Proficient with backup and recovery processes.
· Proficient in scripting to automate routine DBA tasks.
· Must possess strong analytical and problem solving skills.
· Ability to work independently and as part of a distributed team.
· Microsoft SQL Server certifications.
Education Level: Bachelor, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, Math or Business or technical equivalent is desired with experience in the design, administration, programming and support of RDBMS/MDDBMS (e.g., SQL. Oracle, Sybase, Informix, DB2, proprietary RDBMS’s) in one or more computing environments (e.g., Windows Server, UNIX, MVS, Web).
Highly motivated, self-directed and able to manage and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously. Able to build strong trusted working relationships with internal and external business customers, vendors and executive level management; influencing without authority and managing stakeholders’ expectations. Technical excellence. Must possess and display the technical skills necessary to be credible.