We are looking for a DevOps Engineer with expertise in operations, development, quality assurance, and technical writing for a local Richmond-based client.
- Understand developers’ needs and provide solutions that will resonate with them.
- Assist in making API operations scalable and automated.
- Utilize quality assurance best practices for automated CI/CD systems to ensure service quality for API customers.
- Write quality documentation to ensure operational performance, both for crisis prevention and response.
- Exposure to modern operations technologies (docker, chef, kubernetes), including network and cloud infrastructure
- Exposure to CI/CD and QA concepts
- An understanding of Iaas and Paas products
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical and management staff
- Capacity to write and review effective technical documentation
Smart Resources is a locally owned and operated company that specializes in the Richmond IT jobs market. We offer excellent benefits and first and foremost believe in supporting our consultants and clients to reach their goals. We value our long-standing relationships with tech professionals and top IT employers in the Richmond area, and we would love to meet you. If the DevOps Engineer position may be the right fit for you, please reach out and include available times for a face-to-face meeting along with your resume.