Smart Resources is seeking Java Developers at all levels for a variety of roles.
- Perform necessary duties consistent with a Java Developer role that may include but are not limited to the following:
- Design, develop, implement, and maintain Java-based applications and software.
- Conduct software and application analysis, programming, testing, and debugging throughout all phases of development lifecycle.
- Analyze user requirements and define site objectives.
- Evaluate and recommend necessary new systems and upgrades.
- Provide user support through the development of documentation, guides, and assistance tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, mathematics or any other closely related field; Java Developer certification; or equivalent work experience
- Additional requirements vary based on the experience level necessary for the position
- Experience with these and other environments is preferred.
- Web Logic
- HIBERNATE 3.2
- JDK 1.6
- EJB 2
- Drools 5
- Maven 2
Smart Resources is a locally owned and operated company that specializes in the Richmond IT jobs market. We offer excellent benefits and first and foremost believe in supporting our consultants and clients to reach their goals. We value our long-standing relationships with tech professionals and top IT employers in the Richmond area, and we would love to meet you. If the Java Developer position may be the right fit for you, please reach out and include available times for a face-to-face meeting along with your resume.