Smart Resources is looking for an Application Developer to analyze, design, code, and test a variety of business functions for a Richmond-based client.
- Analyze, design, code, test, and document systems supporting a variety of business functions.
- Lead large projects, meeting with users to define project requirements, providing project estimates, and troubleshooting problems.
- Participate in the agile process from design through maintenance.
- Support the development and maintenance of all enterprise internet, intranet, and business applications.
- Provide solution development and design assistance in application development and data schemas.
- Provide technical guidance to solve problems, analyze user specifications and requirements, ensure functionality of current systems, and recommend new systems or upgrades.
- 8+ years of experience in development of web-based software, components, and services using Microsoft .NET and familiarity with other web development technologies
- SharePoint development and administration experience
- Dynamics AX, CRM, 365 experience (preferred)
- iSeries / AS400 – RPGIV knowledge (preferred)
- Bachelor’s/master’s degree in computer science or equivalent work experience
- Strong logical and problem-solving skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with industry trends and new technologies; ability to apply trends to technical needs
- Ability to work both independently and within a team framework
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple timelines and complete tasks quickly within the constraints of timelines
Smart Resources is a locally owned and operated company that specializes in the Richmond IT jobs market. We offer excellent benefits and first and foremost believe in supporting our consultants and clients to reach their goals. We value our long-standing relationships with tech professionals and top IT employers in the Richmond area, and we would love to meet you. If the Application Developer position may be the right fit for you, please reach out and include available times for a face-to-face meeting along with your resume.