Smart Resources is looking for a Development Manager / Lead Software Developer with an entrepreneurial mindset. The Development Manager will own software development, enhancements and production support for the entire software development life cycle of business-critical applications.
- Work with business/systems analyst teams to understand requirements. Provide effort and schedule estimates.
- Participate on Executive team.
- Provide associated design, unit testing and implementation documentation. Support the Build- out, setup and configuration of new and/or existing application infrastructure.
- Identify application infrastructure requirements and analyze environment issues and propose appropriate resolutions to meet project development and testing needs.
- Develop and implement appropriate methodologies and controls guidelines.
- Interact with project stakeholders and various project members to ensure that specified business needs are met; assist in the post-implementation analysis to ensure that requirements are fulfilled.
- Serve in an on-going partnership with business users, maintaining knowledge of business operations, strategies, information requirements, and priorities.
- 8+ years of experience in software development using Microsoft stack (C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server, etc.) w/ previous team lead experience
- Experience with Agile development processes, methodologies, and tools.
- Ownership of software delivery and accountable for successful releases.
- Ability to communicate complex technical concepts to company stakeholders in an easy-to-understand manner.
- BS in Computer Science (or related field).