Smart Resources is looking for a Frontend Web Developer with a passion for creating innovative and user-focused web applications.
- Work with the digital services team to design, build and iterate on custom websites and applications
- Ability to convert specifications about business problems into thoughtful, well-executed UI/UX
- Apply agile practices and work iteratively within a technology focused team
- Previous work with modern development tools including Git, task runners (Browserify, GulpJS and NodeJS), preprocessors, package management like NPM, module bundlers such as Webpack, and knowledge of how to work with JSON data
- Knowledge of RESTful Web Services and experience implementing RESTful API’s
- Skilled at utilizing a state manager for JS applications like Mobx, Flux, or Redux. Redux experience preferred.
- Experience with Visual Studio Code/Visual Studio.NET and/or ASP.NET
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite or similar applications to create web images and icons
- Familiar with wireframing tools to mockup website designs and build prototypes
- Strong organizational skills, excellent written and verbal communication
Smart Resources is a locally owned and operated company that specializes in the Richmond IT jobs market. We offer excellent benefits and first and foremost believe in supporting our consultants and clients to reach their goals. We value our long-standing relationships with tech professionals and top IT employers in the Richmond area, and we would love to meet you. If the Frontend Web Developer position may be the right fit for you, please reach out and include available times for a face-to-face meeting along with your resume.