Smart Resources is searching for Full Stack Software Developers at all levels for a variety of roles.
- Perform necessary duties consistent with a Full Stack Software Developer role that may include but are not limited to the following:
- Manage the interchange of data between the server and users to satisfy internal and external needs.
- Lead design, architecture, development, code review, and testing for web applications.
- Develop software with effectiveness, efficiency, and user needs in mind.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, mathematics or any other closely related field or equivalent work experience
- Additional requirements vary based on the experience level necessary for the position
- Experience with these and other frameworks is preferred.
- Azure PaaS and Azure SQL
- Microsoft .NET framework including .NET core and MVC
- Back and front end development
- Angular 2-4 for SPA
- Web services REST and SOAP
- Entity framework
- Bootstrap toolkit
- AngularJS REST
- Microsoft SQL Server
- GitHub, Bitbucket, Jira development tools
Smart Resources is a locally owned and operated company that specializes in the Richmond IT jobs market. We offer excellent benefits and first and foremost believe in supporting our consultants and clients to reach their goals. We value our long-standing relationships with tech professionals and top IT employers in the Richmond area, and we would love to meet you. If the Full Stack Software Developer position may be the right fit for you, please reach out and include available times for a face-to-face meeting along with your resume.