Smart Resources, VA is hiring full-time experienced Java Developers in Richmond, VA.
Smart Resources, VA is hiring full-time Java Developers in Richmond, Virginia with 10+ years of professional software design and development experience.
If you enjoy the following, then this may be the perfect Java Developer role for you!
- Working with architecture on solutions that articulate the business context, conceptual design and component-level logical design.
- Ensuring development compliance.
- Working closely with Quality Assurance and integration teams to resolve issues
- Participating in design activities and taking ownership of the development work assigned
Now the Java Developer Minimum Technical REQUIREMENTS:
- Java J2EE
- Web Logic – 12.1 J2EE
- HIBERNATE 3.2
- Web Services (Spring)
- Ext Js or any other popular Java Script framework J2EE
- Struts 1.x and 2.x J2EE
Interviews will be conducted in person at Smart Resources, VA and the Client site.
If you meet and/or exceed the above requirements we would love to talk with you ASAP! Additionally, if you possess any of the following Preferred requirements that’s even better! JDK 1.6, EJB 2, Drools 5, JUnit, Maven 2, Jenkins, Eclipse, Subversion, Rational Toolsets (Requisite Pro, Clear Case, Clear Quest, Rational Design, RAD, RSA, RSM, Knowledge of Oracle WebLogic Server, IBM WebSphere, SQL Server, JMS.
No Corp to Corp.