- Participate in Next Generation and maintain the current product line of in-house developed applications based on modern technologies of C#, ASP .Net and .Net Framework throughout the whole Software Engineering process.
- Participate in SQA Development of Test Case, Test Script, Automated and Repeatable Test Suite, and Performance Bench Marker.
- Participate in internal and external new project development and management through the entire PM/SE life cycle, including requirement, design, development, testing, training, deployment and sustaining.
- Collect, design, develop, test, review, train, deploy and track Change Request and Bug Fix for the new releases of in-house developed applications.
- Analyze, troubleshoot and debug in-house developed applications.
- Work very closely to Quality/Operations/Engineering staff to assure software applications and physical operations work seamlessly, including maintaining critical master data, generating ad hoc reports, and maintaining User Accounts.
- Work on various projects as requested by management and perform other related duties as assigned.
- Work with colleagues on the same or other software applications and in other locations, such as China/CZ/Singapore, to assure that tasks are done with the most effective manners and meet the highest quality standard.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in C#/VB.Net with Visual Studio in .Net Framework environment.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in MS SQL DB Server, Table Schema, Stored Procedures, User Functions and Performance Tuning.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in ASP, ASP .Net, HTML, VB/Java Script, XML/DOM XSL/XSD, SOAP, IIS and Web Services.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in Team Foundation Version Control and/or other Source Code Management Systems.
- Strong knowledge of Client/Server and/or Multi-Tier System Architecture.
- In-depth knowledge of Software Engineering methodology and life-cycle.
- Strong analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent reading, verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to perform technical research on cutting edge technologies.
- Must be comfortable with dynamic and rapid growth work environment.
- Must be a team-player.