Smart Resources is looking for an experienced Microsoft Dynamics Architect responsible for the design, implementation, and life-cycle management of Microsoft Dynamics based solutions.
- Identify and propose sustainable solutions and cost-effective implementation strategies that support business needs and leverage Microsoft Dynamics and cloud technologies
- Define conceptual, logical, and physical solution specifications
- Work closely with project sponsors, product owners, business analysts, and project managers throughout the planning and implementation phases
- Provide hands-on development and customization of Microsoft Dynamics products
- Research, identify, test, validate, and select Dynamics technologies or services that meet business needs
- Conduct technology reviews, internal product demos, and user training as required
- Serve as the subject matter expert for Microsoft Dynamics or Dynamics 365 by:
- Providing programming code, database queries, application diagrams, and test plans
- Offering guidance and input on all Microsoft Dynamics matters
- Provide support and maintenance of Dynamics Solutions by:
- Defining operational structure and processes for production system support
- Defining production system specifications that meet operational needs
- Overseeing the performance operations of all Dynamics systems
- Troubleshooting all production issues in order to minimize system downtime
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field. A comparable amount of training and experience may be substituted.
- 5+ years of experience in development and support of business applications and services using Microsoft technology stacks
- Proficiency in the development, customization, and administration of Microsoft Dynamics and Dynamics 365
- Expert knowledge in SharePoint development and customization preferred
- Understanding of web and cloud application and security principles and best practices
- Ability to multitask while maintaining high efficiency and quality deliverables
- Strong organizational and communication skills
Note: Selected candidate will be required to pass a background check.
Smart Resources is a locally owned and operated company that specializes in the Richmond IT jobs market. We offer excellent benefits and first and foremost believe in supporting our consultants and clients to reach their goals. We value our long-standing relationships with tech professionals and top IT employers in the Richmond area, and we would love to meet you. If the Microsoft Dynamics Architect position may be the right fit for you, please reach out and include available times for a face-to-face meeting along with your resume.