Smart Resources is seeking a server developer to work on .NET platforms using SQL.
- In-depth knowledge and experience with C#, VB.NET, MVC, Entity Framework Web Forms, HTML5, CSS, and jQuery.
- Experience with Data QA and data cleansing activities
- Strong statistical and analytical background
- Previous work with SQL Server 2016 and SQL Business Intelligence Studio
- Experience using Microsoft Office 2016 with VBA
- Experience creating, publishing, and managing reports with SQL Server Reporting Services
- Understanding of SAS for advanced analytics, multivariate analysis, business intelligence, data management, and predictive analytics
- Previous work with Tableau for data visualization
- Experience with Web Services and integrating web-based applications
- Knowledge of Telerik software tools for web, mobile and desktop app development
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Smart Resources is a locally owned and operated company that specializes in the Richmond IT jobs market. We offer excellent benefits and first and foremost believe in supporting our consultants and clients to reach their goals. We value our long-standing relationships with tech professionals and top IT employers in the Richmond area, and we would love to meet you. If the .NET and SQL Server Developer position may be the right fit for you, please reach out and include available times for a face-to-face meeting along with your resume.