The Project Implementation Specialist’s responsibilities include the completion of technical projects from design, testing, implementation, and follow up. Completing various project milestones, timelines, and plans.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and refine project plan with scope, milestones, schedules, and resources for technical projects.
- Track project progress and report project status to all stakeholders utilizing project management tools to facilitate planning and tracking (through Connectwise Manage).
- Manage and track changes to scope, priorities, and schedules.
- Work closely with Project Managers, vCIO, Technology Alignment Manager, and the Clients to coordinate task schedule and resource allocation, resolve conflicts, and maintain full visibility of multiple projects.
- Communicate effectively with all stakeholders for regular status reporting and on escalations
- Identify and mitigate any potential issue that may impact the deliverables
- Manage the progress of the projects ensuring an on schedule, on budget delivery. Effectively manage change. Ensure that the project team is tracking to commitments.
- Requires working closely with the service department (procurement) to coordinate and maintain effective configurations, implementations, deployment and use of licensed products.
- Supports, monitors, tests, and troubleshoots hardware, network, and software problems pertaining to end users
- Be part of the After-hour Support rotation
- Performs any other related duties as assigned by the Sr Project Manager, Service, or other appropriate administrator
Job Qualifications & Competencies:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal; summarize findings concisely to both internal team members and clients
- Outgoing personality and friendly, professional demeanor on phone and in person
- Ability to manage productivity without extensive daily oversight and meet reasonable deadlines Ability to work under pressure and attain pre-defined deadlines
- Attention to detail and exemplary documentation skills are required
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to change quickly
- Ability to follow and improve defined processes and procedures
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills and ability to work with others effectively and respectfully
- Flexible scheduling and work on nights and weekends if required or requested
- Knowledgeable of LAN/Networking Technologies
- Knowledgeable of Windows OS Technologies
- Network+ Certified Preferred
- MCSE/MCSA Certified Preferred