Smart Resources is looking for a Quality Assurance Analyst to test application software and develop test strategies, plans and schedules.
- Manage the testing of application software developed and maintained by the Applications Development Division
- Create and implement test strategies for new software
- Develop test plans and schedules to document and organize quality assurance efforts
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in manual quality assurance testing for IT
- Previous work with testing automation tools, Selenium preferred
- Background in state government systems
- Understanding of DB2, WebSphere and Java
- Experience with IBM/Rational ClearQuest a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work independently
- Successful in a team environment
Smart Resources is a locally owned and operated company that specializes in the Richmond IT jobs market. We offer excellent benefits and first and foremost believe in supporting our consultants and clients to reach their goals. We value our long-standing relationships with tech professionals and top IT employers in the Richmond area, and we would love to meet you. If the Quality Assurance Analyst position may be the right fit for you, please reach out and include available times for a face-to-face meeting along with your resume.