Smart Resources is looking for a Senior .NET Developer to develop and write related software applications and programs.
- Architect, design, develop, deploy, and support desktop, web, and mobile applications on-premise and in the cloud.
- Gather business requirements and develop related software applications and programs.
- Develop testing and maintenance procedures.
- Develop and write high-quality code.
- Create software documentation and update existing documentation.
- Design, develop, and implement applications in .NET and SharePoint.
- Provide production support for issues through ticketing system.
- 8+ years of web development experience using .NET C#
- 3+ years of hands on working experience with:
- Entity Framework 5.0 or greater
- Model View Controller (MVC) 4.0 or greater
- Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) 2.0 or greater
- Claims based authentication
- 3+ years (or combined) development experience with Web Services, specifically WCF, Web API, and ASMX
- 2+ years of hands on working experience with:
- Microsoft Azure or Office 365 cloud environment
- Mobile application development in Android or iOS
- Proficiency in Visual Studio 2015 or greater
- Proficiency in Team Foundation Server (TFS) 2013 or greater
- Proficiency in classic ASP development
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members
- Capacity to implement best practices, standards, and procedures, including quality and delivery methodologies
Smart Resources is a locally owned and operated company that specializes in the Richmond IT jobs market. We offer excellent benefits and first and foremost believe in supporting our consultants and clients to reach their goals. We value our long-standing relationships with tech professionals and top IT employers in the Richmond area, and we would love to meet you. If the Senior .NET Developer position may be the right fit for you, please reach out and include available times for a face-to-face meeting along with your resume.