Smart Resources is looking for a Senior .NET Developer with significant experience configuring, maintaining and migrating .NET environments.
- Design, develop, test, deploy and support .NET and related applications both on-premise and in the cloud.
- Gather business requirements and develop related software applications.
- Research and evaluate technologies and products, and design and develop testing and maintenance procedures and activities.
- Develop and write high quality coding that fulfills business needs.
- Create software documentation and update existing documents, as well provide production support for incidents and problems coming through the ticketing system.
- Assist and support other team member on multiple projects.
- Ability to implement and follow best practices, standards and procedures regarding quality and delivery methodologies.
- Ensure compliance with documented software processes and procedures throughout the life cycle of software products.
- 8+ years of application development using .NET technologies.
- 5+ years of experience configuring, maintaining and administering .NET and associated technology platforms for development and production purposes.
- 5+ years configuring and administering web applications in IIS 8.0 or above.
- Significant experience migrating .NET based solutions on-premise and in cloud environments.
- 3+ years of hands on working experience with Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) 3.0 or higher.
- 3+ years configuration and maintenance experience using AppFabric and Redis Cache.
- 3+ years of work with Claims based authentication.
- 3+ years or a combination of development experience with Web Services, specifically WCF, Web and ASMX.
- Proficiency in Visual Studio 2015 or greater and Team Foundation Server (TFS) 2013 or greater.
- 2+ years working in Microsoft Azure. Office 365 cloud environment experience preferred.
- Solution architecture background required. Experience with end-to-end technical solution architecture preferred.
- 2+ years developing or integrating solutions using SharePoint preferred.
- Must be able to work independently and apply technology expertise and skills
- Work successfully alongside business leaders on important projects
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Smart Resources is a locally owned and operated company that specializes in the Richmond IT jobs market. We offer excellent benefits and first and foremost believe in supporting our consultants and clients to reach their goals. We value our long-standing relationships with tech professionals and top IT employers in the Richmond area, and we would love to meet you. If the Senior .NET Developer position may be the right fit for you, please reach out and include available times for a face-to-face meeting along with your resume.