Smart Resources is assisting one of our local Richmond clients with finding a qualified Senior Level Software Designer / Developer to assist their team with complex projects.
- Design, develop, and execute software solutions to address complex business issues.
- Develop high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility.
- Interpret business requirements to articulate the business needs.
- Evaluate and recommend tools, technologies, and processes to ensure the highest quality product platform.
- Troubleshoot code-level problems quickly and efficiently.
- 5+ years of experience with C# web application development
- AngularJS, Web API 2, HTML5, Bootstrap, jQuery, RequireJS, ASP.Net, WCF web services experience
- Prior experience with Dependency Injection (Unity)
- MS SQL development (Stored Procedure creation/modification) expertise
- Experience with Microsoft TFS code and deployment
- Prior work experience in a high-pace corporate environment
- A background working on complex software projects
- Previous experience with Microsoft Azure and/or Cloud Development/Architecture
- Microsoft ClickOnce deployment skills
- Ability to work with offshore development teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, a flexible work attitude and the ability to work with minimal supervision
Smart Resources is a locally owned and operated company that specializes in the Richmond IT jobs market. We offer excellent benefits and first and foremost believe in supporting our consultants and clients to reach their goals. We value our long-standing relationships with tech professionals and top IT employers in the Richmond area, and we would love to meet you. If the Senior Software Designer/Developer position may be the right fit for you, please reach out and include available times for a face-to-face meeting along with your resume.