Smart Resources, VA is hiring a Technical Support Specialist in Richmond, VA.
We are seeking a Technical Support Specialist to be responsible for everything from Hardware/Software break/fix, Help Desk, Desktop Support and some Network Administration duties.
If you possess 1-2+ years of experience with the following we want to talk with you today!
- Providing infrastructure support assisting in troubleshooting and problem solving with day-to-day IT related issues involving hardware, domain, email, networking, etc.
- Performing Networking Device Rebuild, Reconfiguration, Reconnection as well as adding, removing and configuring network switches based on network demands.
- Administering Barracuda web filter.
- Managing user accounts via Active Directory.
- Performing Server and/or Operation System Rebuild, Services and Software Installation as well as Data Recovery.
- Strong knowledge of Client/Server and/or Multi-Tier System Architecture.
- Expertise and working knowledge of Microsoft Office products and ERP/B2B.
While a bachelor’s degree in Information Technology is preferred, equivalent work experience will also be considered.
No Third-Party Vendor or Corp to Corp.