Smart Resources is looking for an experienced Test Automation Engineer to automate alerts, integrate QA processes and test automation.
- Design, program, simulate and test automation processes using Selenium and Cucumber
- Use Java programming and Selenium to implement QA processes
- Test automation tool experience with Selenium and Cucumber
- Experience with Java programming
- Previous work with Microsoft SQL development
- Familiarity with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) preferred
- C# language and .NET framework experience also preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good work ethics
- Able to work effectively in an agile framework
Smart Resources is a locally owned and operated company that specializes in the Richmond IT jobs market. We offer excellent benefits and first and foremost believe in supporting our consultants and clients to reach their goals. We value our long-standing relationships with tech professionals and top IT employers in the Richmond area, and we would love to meet you. If the Test Automation Engineer position may be the right fit for you, please reach out and include available times for a face-to-face meeting along with your resume.