Smart Resources is looking for a UI/UX Developer able to convert business problems into thoughtful, well-executed UI/UX.
- Utilize modern development tools including git, task runners, processors, package management, and module bundlers to convert business problems into elegant UI/UX solutions.
- Mockup website designs and build prototypes using wireframing tools.
- Create web images and icons with Adobe Creative Suite or equivalent applications.
- Work with HTML5, CSS, SASS, ReactJS, Redux, Git, NPM, Webpack, Browseify, GulpJS, NodeJS, and utilize JSON data.
- Previous work with RESTful Web Services and implementing RESTful API’s.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work iteratively within an agile environment.
- Proficiency working with a state manager for JS applications such as Mobx, Flux, or Redux. Redux experience preferred.
- Skilled at using Visual Studio Code/ Visual Studio.NET and/or ASP.NET.
Smart Resources is a locally owned and operated company that specializes in the Richmond IT jobs market. We offer excellent benefits and first and foremost believe in supporting our consultants and clients to reach their goals. We value our long-standing relationships with tech professionals and top IT employers in the Richmond area, and we would love to meet you. If the UI/UX Developer position may be the right fit for you, please reach out and include available times for a face-to-face meeting along with your resume.